Here’s what we’re doing to keep our clients safe during these challenging times.
Unfortunately, it won’t be business as usual, but we’ll do everything we can to make you feel welcome and safe.
Please read through the following points so you’re aware of how we are working at this time.
If you feel unwell or have a temperature, please contact us to rearrange your appointment.
- Please use the online booking system to book your appointment dates and times.
- If possible, please use a contactless payment method in person or online.
- Suitable PPE will be provided upon arrival, however please feel free to bring your own fresh set of gloves and a face mask.
- Please wait in/near your vehicle upon arrival. Megan will come and greet you.
- Please arrive on time, late arrivals will result in us being unable to carry out your treatment and the full booking fee will be charged.
- Megan will be wearing a clear visor, gloves where necessary and using a clear screen for Nail treatments.
- Please ensure you wear a face mask throughout the duration of the appointment (excluding Massage).
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon arrival and when leaving the studio.
- Water in a disposable cup will be available. Unfortunately, we cannot offer other refreshments at this time.
- All touch points in the studio will be sanitised in between appointments.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions at all.
I look forward to seeing you all again soon!